Перейти к содержанию
Proxy

Lolcoin - Decentralize the education system with blockchain technology

bisiland

Рекомендуемые сообщения

3.png

Lolcoin is a real ecosystem, which will soon conquer all countries and continents on our planet. Now everyone will really get a higher education. All the working principles of the Lolcoin platform are built on the principle of a unique education system that was truly developed, which was transferred to blockchain technology. Now, each student can identify himself and choose the study program that is most suitable for him based on the principles of scientific knowledge. In addition, all training information will be stored separately. And only people who use it, who will receive access rights through fingerprint scanning. Student selection and their intelligence will also be built on the analysis carried out by artificial intelligence.

Education has always been one of the main indicators of educated people who, after graduating from higher education institutions, can use the knowledge gained for the entire period, and find decent work in that particular field. People from ancient times instilled the value of education, which was originally passed down by word of mouth, then formed a small school, then school, and after all grew into large institutions and universities, where everyone who desperately needed knowledge had the opportunity to get them full.
Of course, now the education system has not changed much, because the principle of supply of knowledge remains the same. But here the problem is he is becoming much more.

Problem

Of course someone will agree with me, and someone might not, but the fact that our education system lags behind modern technology for 50 years – that’s for sure! I don’t know about you, but at my Road University, we studied the design of the last century cars. When on the road, long drive modern cars of the highest class. Tell me, how can I apply my knowledge in practice in the future, if I look under the hood of a new car I don’t understand anything there? It turns out that all the lectures and listening theories are “empty spaces”?
Talking about this topic with my friends, we came to the conclusion that truly modern higher education lived in the last century and was ineffective. Yes to hide, it doesn’t even promise further work in this field. As long as we get our “education”, the world changes so fast that at the end of their chosen profession at the University there is no need. And the saddest thing about all is that there are many examples like that now.
But fortunately, technology does not remain silent and the brilliant minds of humanity are always looking for quality solutions to current problems. This direction is no exception, so I will be happy to tell you today about a new project.

About the project

The project that will be discussed today is called –   Learn Online Education (LOL)  . This project intends to make a qualitative revolution throughout the higher education system, through the introduction of new decentralized technologies, and to change the overall concept of providing theoretical and practical knowledge.

If we talk about   LOL   in simpler languages, we can safely say that   LOL   is a unique blockchain platform where everyone can get a modern and high-quality education. In addition, he will study the most advanced and popular direction in the 21st century, studying development fields such as: machine structure, artificial intelligence and many other technological aspects of modern reality.

Advantages and Features

It is important to note the fact that LOL has the highest level of education that is feasible for world class, and corresponds with European International universities. In addition, this project uses all the certifications and abstractions needed for educational and digital material, which are stored safely on a decentralized blockchain network. Everyone will get the opportunity to get high-quality education from leading experts from around the world, whose experience is more than a decade. At the same time in online mode to pass various kinds of tests, both to improve their University skills and to improve their degree.
As for working moments on the platform, they have prepared detailed algorithms to test their candidates, including various personality interpretations with all the next biometric fingerprints needed for full registration in the system. Of course, this is not the only advantage of the LOL system. It is enough to note the fact that access to resources for candidates will not be limited. This means that anyone will be able to start high-tech modern education wherever he is and whatever his nationality.
4.jpg
In addition, in addition to practical knowledge and skills, LOL will provide opportunities for candidates to receive their first income for certain projects. Thus, you will not only absorb dry theory, but also to support it in the practice of earning real income. That sounds perfect to me.
6.png
Completing all this diversity will be developed applications, access to which will be provided from all types of devices, from smartphones to tablets, laptops or computers. As part of the application, students will be able to communicate in real-time group chats, discuss assignments, and read alerts about new courses, increased certification, and other educational moments.

OUR MAIN FEATURES ARE:

• Decentralized Global Digital Learning Platform
  • World’s First Digital Finger Print Personality Testing
  • (AI) Powerful Personality Interpretation Algorithm
  • Blockchain Based Student Certification
  • Counseling Marketplace Using Blockchain
  • Nationally Recognized & Internationally Accredited Certification on the LOL platform by EIU.AC

HIGHLIGHT PLATFORM

1. Anything Platform. LOL Platform will work on desktops, cellular & tablets using the application.
2. Decentralized. The decentralized digital learning market is placed with many sources of income.
3. Winning Team. 
Teacher / Teacher Certified Staff, Certified Technologists & Recruitment currently available.
4. Direct Rss feed. News / direct info about new courses, certification, registration, counseling services.

TOKEN DISTRIBUTION

55%: STO

6%: Determination

4%: gift / community

15%: Team

20%: University Reserve Fund

Utilization of RESULTS

45%: LOL Ecosystem Development

20%: Marketing

20%: Operating Costs

10%: Legal and Admin

5%: Educational Reserve / Fund

ROADMAP

f4a02a49966fc19dc5794.jpg
OUR WINNER TEAM
  1. LEADING PROJECT
  2. DR. CHANG YAO-LANG
  3. MS. LEE MEI CHUAN
  4. VICE-CHAIRPERSON
SPECIAL ADVISOR
  1. DR. EDWARD ROY KRISHNAN
  2. TECH SPEEDY UK
  3. RAY D. DE LA PEÑA
  4. MS. PRANEE SRISAI
  5. MISS. GONA NARULA
  6. MS. KRISTIN HALIGAN
  7. WILLIAM JONES
MEMBERS OF EXECUTIVE TEAMS
  1. Oliver Massmann
  2. Didier M. Delaval
  3. Industry expertise
  4. Joel Farnworth
  5. Robert Brand
  6. Alexander Pulte
  7. Paul Charles
  8. Christian Manaoat
  9. Tina Yang
  10. Robert Park
  11. Ms. Danish Batool

To get more relevant details from the LolCoin project or join social media and sales crowds, please follow some sources for the following references:

WHITEPAPER:  https://loleiu.io/docs/LOL_WP.pdf
FACEBOOK:  https://www.facebook.com/EIUParis/
TWITTER:  https://twitter.com/coin_lol
TELEGRAM:  https://t.me/LOLEIU

Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2614307

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Создать...